B2B Senior Account Manager & Marketing Programs Lead
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service, Boston area-based marketing agency in growth mode. We specialize in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for a strategic-minded, marketing generalist with a breadth of experience. This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client relationships as well as providing strategic direction and/or leading marketing execution work that aligns with their area of marketing expertise. The role is best suited towards an individual who is passionate about marketing and enjoys the combination of doing marketing execution work while leading client relationships.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Serving as the lead contact for a portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships and communicating project processes and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Ensuring optimal on-boarding of new clients by coordinating activities across the team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Providing leadership and strategic direction across various marketing programs with the ability to execute in areas of expertise
- Reviewing metrics on a regular basis and developing and presenting recommendations to clients for program improvement/optimization
- Proactively identify new areas to support clients’ business and marketing strategy in an effort to meet and exceed their goals
- Opportunity for management role and oversight of direct reports if both qualified and desire
The ideal candidate must:
- Be positive, collaborative and a great communicator
- Possess the ability to prioritize and manage budgets
- Have prior experience in B2B tech or life sciences sector
- Be a marketing generalist with a breadth of experience, who understands the following key marketing functions and can speak strategically to them (content marketing, PR, digital marketing, events, and sales / channel enablement).
- Have hands-on experience in at least a few of the following areas (SEO, paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, and sales enablement)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 7-12+ years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 3+ years in an account management role with a marketing agency or consulting firm
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry is required
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile and a paragraph about what interests you and qualifies you for the role. We will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page