B2B Senior Account Manager & Marketing Programs Lead (Remote, New England Based)
Magnetude is a B2B marketing firm that pioneered the fractional marketing approach for small to medium tech-related businesses. The firm offers a wide range of strategic and execution-focused marketing services to seamlessly dovetail into client growth goals. The company specializes in growth strategy consulting and fractional marketing department services including marketing strategy, messaging, branding, websites, content development, digital marketing, demand generation, sales, and channel enablement, and brand visibility.
Magnetude services clients across the globe and brings specialized expertise in areas including cybersecurity, big data/AI, SaaS products, B2B professional services, and emerging and established technology-related products and services.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Serving as the trusted partner and primary contact for a portfolio of clients
- Ability to create an informed, strategic marketing plan desired to achieve and exceed identified KPIs
- Providing leadership and strategic direction across various marketing programs with the ability to execute in areas of expertise
- Continuous review and analysis of program performance to identify areas of opportunity and optimization to exceed target KPIs
- Proactively identify new areas to support clients’ business and marketing strategy in an effort to meet and exceed their goals
- Managing relationships and communicating project progress, requirements and recommendations with internal and client audiences
- Ensuring optimal on-boarding of new clients by coordinating activities across the team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Reviewing metrics on a regular basis and developing and presenting recommendations to clients for program improvement/optimizations
- Do what they say you will do. They are accountable and take ownership. They create a world where people know that they can trust them to do what they say they will do. They meet their deadlines and follow through on commitments. If they are unable to reach their commitments, they proactively communicate revised expectations.
- Cultivate a positive work environment in all that they do and their energy has an impact on colleagues and clients alike. They don’t pretend everything is perfect but rather, they tackle problems and challenges constructively, collaboratively, and optimistically, employing a solution-oriented mindset. They avoid drama or gossip which negatively impacts our culture—instead embracing the infectious power of (genuine) positivity.
- Consistently show up with your best self and push yourself to continuously up their game, proactively seeking out, applying, and sharing new learnings from the resources at their disposal. They hold themselves to a high standard and take pride in the quality of their work. They make every effort to set their colleagues up for success. They let your strengths shine for all to see (and for others to benefit!).
- Are genuine and authentic in how they engage with their colleagues and clients, demonstrating empathy and care. They are conscientious of what others are up against (what we see and what might be below the surface). They are always on the lookout for ways to show that they care—paying attention to details with an eye towards going above and beyond.
- Take the reins and go! They are adept at balancing autonomy with getting buy-in and approvals—without introducing inefficiency. In either case, they operate with a high sense of urgency and collaborate with others as needed to deliver the best output. They are proactive in diving into the task at hand and work to remove obstacles that get in the way. They are clear when setting expectations and deadlines but understand it takes communication and collaboration to move the needle.
Be prepared to share with us your thoughts on what resonates the most and the least of the above core values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- At least 7 years of marketing experience with a strong representation of B2B marketing experience
- At least 3 successful years of experience working at an agency or a consulting firm
- At least 3 successful years of experience working in-house, demonstrating leadership and execution capabilities within a marketing role
- Be a marketing generalist with a breadth of experience, who understands the following key marketing functions and can speak to the execution and strategic use of them (content marketing, PR, digital marketing, events, and sales / channel enablement).
- Have hands-on experience in at least a few of the following areas (SEO, paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, and sales enablement)
- Marketing experience within the tech sector strongly preferred