Marketing Program Manager, B2B Tech Sector
Magnetude Consulting is a 3 year old tech marketing agency that specializes in working with B2B tech startups and small businesses. We’re looking for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate marketer to join the team.
We’re looking for someone with B2B/tech sector marketing experience interested in client leadership and marketing delivery work across a range of marketing skill sets. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and is very comfortable being the point person for a portfolio of clients and working with senior leadership at client accounts.
This person will be responsible for overseeing and managing client projects and being the point person for a team’s activities for a particular project for a set of clients, as well as be able to lead delivery work in some aspect of the business (digital marketing, public relations, content development, etc.). This individual will work closely with the account leadership and our marketing consultants and build strong, collaborative relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate is someone who will be interested in growing into a client lead/account management role as they progress, and who is also willing and interested in supporting internal marketing/sales/administrative efforts for Magnetude’s internal operations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extremely strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Create, maintain & manage schedules and project plans to meet goals and deadlines
- Serve as the key contact for a portfolio of clients
- Have the ability to hit the ground running with projects in unfamiliar fields
- Effectively manage relationship and communicate project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Ensure optimal on-boarding of new clients by coordinating activities across the team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding clients expectations
- Handle incoming client requests; problem solve as necessary and pull in other members from the team as appropriate
- Maintain regular communication and contact with team and client(s)
- Lead regular meetings with clients and internal client check ins
- Be proactive in identifying new areas to support clients in meeting their goals
- Provide metrics and recommendations for program improvement to clients on an ongoing basis
- Manage several projects at various stages simultaneously—without missing a beat
- Be able to juggle a large amount and wide range of activities and responsibilities on any given day or week—and enjoy doing so
- Be entrepreneurial in nature—we have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ and solution-oriented culture and are looking for someone who will fit right in
- Experience in tech marketing or B2B marketing strongly preferred (ideally both)
- 2-4 years of prior work experience in marketing roles, agency account management, or project management in a marketing related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- Ability to perform self-directed activities
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work cooperatively with various internal team members and client teams
We are looking for a full time candidate, but are open to long term freelance arrangements.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile, and we will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page