Client Relationship Manager & B2B Tech Sector Marketer
Are you ready to ignite your career and join an industry game changer?
Magnetude Consulting, a full-service marketing agency, is changing the way B2B tech sector startups and small businesses handle their marketing needs by providing clients with access to an outsourced or fractional marketing department.
We have an opening for a client relationship manager with a B2B tech marketing background. This individual will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client relationships as well as leading select marketing execution work that aligns with their area of marketing expertise. It is a hybrid role that is best suited towards an individual passionate about tech sector marketing and entrepreneurship who enjoys the combination of doing marketing execution work and leading client relationships.
The ideal candidate must be a great communicator who has a broad generalist understanding of key marketing functions to speak strategically about these areas: marketing communications, digital marketing, events, and sales / channel enablement.
They must have prior experience in B2B tech sector marketing roles doing hands-on work in at least a few of the following areas: marketing writing, product marketing, media/influencer relations, social media, trade shows/events and sales enablement.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the key contact for a portfolio of clients
- Create, maintain & manage schedules and project plans to meet goals and deadlines
- Effectively manage relationship and communicate project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Ensure optimal on-boarding of new clients by coordinating activities across the team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding clients expectations
- Handle incoming client requests; problem solve as necessary and pull in other members from the team as appropriate
- Maintain regular communication and contact with team and client(s)
- Lead regular meetings with clients and internal client check ins
- Be proactive in identifying new areas to support clients in meeting their goals
- Organize project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
- Provide metrics and recommendations for program improvement to clients on an ongoing basis
- Manage several projects at various stages simultaneously–without missing a beat
- Lead marketing execution work in select areas, based on your prior marketing background and client needs
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong, generalist marketing understanding across digital and traditional channels to drive client and internal discussions and planning
- Have prior experience in the tech sector & B2B marketing
- Have the ability to ramp up quickly on client industries and solutions
- Be able to juggle a large amount and wide range of activities and responsibilities on any given day or week–and enjoy doing so
- Be entrepreneurial in nature–we have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture and are looking for someone who will fit right in
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 4-8 years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 2+ years in an account management role with marketing agency or consultant firm
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize projects and activity
This is a full-time position so we are looking for someone who is ready to join a very unique, rewarding & entrepreneurial environment.
If you’re interested in the position, please send a link to your LinkedIn profile and 3 reasons why you want to work for Magnetude Consulting to [email protected].