Full-Time B2B Digital Marketing Specialist
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service, Boston area-based marketing agency in growth mode. We specialize in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate digital marketer with hands-on experience in either agency or in-house roles. This individual will be responsible for executing on marketing campaigns as well as working with Account Managers on managing client engagements.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Providing hands-on support for tactical execution of outbound/inbound digital marketing efforts (depending on individual’s prior experience, this may include a combination of the management of ABM programs, partner and/or channel programs, paid ads such as LinkedIn and Google AdWords, Hubspot, webinars, etc.)
- Assisting the team in developing and managing digital and demand generation program plans to meet and exceed client needs and goals
- Pulling monthly performance metrics and conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Managing and optimizing client websites via WordPress
- Scheduling and publishing social media plans/programs
- Supporting internal marketing and/or sales efforts as needed
- For the right person, this position may also include Project Management responsibilities, supporting Account Managers on client engagements to help organize and manage the team’s activity.
For the right person, this position also has the potential to include account management responsibilities, serving as the primary point of contact for the client engagement and overseeing the team’s activity. This is not a requirement and will be explored on a case-by-case basis.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Have a positive, upbeat, and collaborative attitude, and a drive for ongoing improvement, in line with the company’s culture
- Have a strong aptitude for B2B digital marketing practices including 2+ years of experience working within HubSpot’s or similar marketing automation platforms and/or content management systems like WordPress
- Have hands-on experience in 2 or more of the following areas (e.g., paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, sales enablement, webinars)
- Must have experience in B2B marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 2+ years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile and a paragraph about what interests you and qualifies you for the role. We will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page