Full-Time B2B Account Manager
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service, Boston area-based marketing agency in growth mode. We specialize in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate digital marketer with hands-on experience in either agency or in-house roles. This individual will be responsible for executing on marketing campaigns as well as working with Account Managers on managing client engagements.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Serving as the day-to-day point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Managing relationships and communicating project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Developing and executing against digital and demand generation program plans to meet and exceed client needs and goals
- Pulling monthly performance metrics and conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Providing hands-on, tactical execution of outbound/inbound digital marketing efforts (may include management of ABM programs, partner and/or channel programs, paid ads such as LinkedIn and Google AdWords, Hubspot, etc.)
- Managing and optimizing client websites via WordPress
- Scheduling and publishing social media plans/programs
- Developing and managing email and integrated campaigns (e.g. webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions)
- Managing or advising the team on other facets of digital marketing (e.g. SEO, paid search)—working with our team’s experts who specialize in those areas
- Being proactive in identifying new approaches, tools, and programs to meet client objective
The ideal candidate must:
- Be positive, collaborative, and a great communicator
- Be highly organized and enjoys interacting with clients
- Be a marketing generalist with a strong understanding of all areas of marketing (not just digital) and understands how individual programs fit into a larger marketing strategy
- Have hands-on experience in at least a few of the following areas (SEO, paid search, marketing automation, social media, channel marketing, PR, trade shows/events, and sales enablement)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- 5-15 years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 2+ years of consulting and/or account management experience in a client-facing role (strongly preferred but not required)
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile and a paragraph about what interests you and qualifies you for the role. We will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page