Full-Time B2B Digital Marketer & Account Manager
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service, Boston area-based marketing agency that specializes in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate digital marketer & account manager to join our growing team to support both our client’s and our agency’s internal marketing efforts.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting? Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves in true partnership with our clients and deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for clients and overseeing the team’s activity
- Developing digital and demand generation program plans to meet client needs and goals
- Conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Providing hands-on, tactical execution of outbound/inbound digital marketing efforts, including management of HubSpot in relevant environments or leveraging other digital marketing tools (e.g. email marketing, social schedulers)
- Managing and optimizing client websites (mostly WordPress, occasionally HubSpot or other)
- Scheduling and publishing social media plans/programs
- Developing and managing email and integrated campaigns (e.g. webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions)
- Managing or advising on other facets of digital marketing (e.g. SEO, paid search)—working with our team’s experts who specialize in those areas
- Pulling monthly website metrics from HubSpot and/or Google Analytics
- Being proactive in identifying new approaches, tools, and programs to meet client objectives
The ideal candidate enjoys interacting with clients and the rest of our team and is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work across a number of clients and program areas in tandem.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 2-5 years minimum experience in marketing and/or account management in a client-facing role
- Being a marketing generalist – having a strong understanding of other areas of marketing besides digital marketing (e.g. content marketing, public relations)
- A positive, upbeat, and collaborative attitude, and a drive for ongoing improvement, in line with the company’s culture
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile and a paragraph about what interests you and qualifies you for the role. We will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page