Associate Marketing Project Manager, Full-Time
Magnetude Consulting is a tech marketing agency start up that specializes in working with B2B tech startups and small businesses. Magnetude is an agency that cultivates a collaborative, positive and rewarding work environment, where people love coming to work every day.
We’re looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing and entrepreneurship to join our team. The Associate Marketing Project Manager is primarily responsible for overseeing and managing client projects from original concept through completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. This position also provides support for marketing delivery work and internal company operations as needed.
You are a self-starter, obsessively organized and have a passion for entrepreneurship. You want the opportunity to help build a business, not a 9-5 job. You are able to balance multiple projects and tasks without missing a beat. You take pride in your work and thrive in a fast paced environment. You welcome new challenges. You value open and honest communication. You love the marketing world and are looking to launch your career. The role offers growth opportunities and exposure to various career paths, including marketing delivery, account management and business operations.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and update project plans for client engagements; create and organize a streamlined workflow across delivery team for each project to ensure we are delivering value to our clients while remaining on schedule and efficiently using our time and resources
- Effectively communicate project process and requirements with clients, client delivery team and account management
- Organize project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills within the client delivery team
- Identify roadblocks to project success related to budgets, resources and timelines and work with the Account Manager to resolve
- Respond quickly and professionally to client support requests, questions and problems
- Provide support for the Account Manager at client meetings, including creating meeting agendas, taking meeting notes and providing project status updates as needed
- Update project/time tracking systems and monitor forecast vs. actuals
- Provide monthly metrics on client campaigns; provide recommendations for improvement to the Account Manager on an ongoing basis
- Serve as a second set of eyes for client delivery team by reviewing and editing marketing content
- 2-4 years of prior work experience in tech marketing or B2B marketing strongly preferred (ideally both)
- Proven experience in project management
- Proficient editing skills, copy editing experience a plus
- Experience in a client-facing role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- Ability to be self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity, while independently managing and multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, persistence and creativity in solving problems
- Willingness to learn continuously and stretch out of your comfort zone
- Willingness to hold others accountable to deliverables and timeframes while maintaining an excellent working relationship
- Ability to work collaboratively with our internal team and our clients
We are looking for a full-time candidate.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to [email protected]. Cover letters are not required, but we do ask for a link to your LinkedIn profile, and we will follow up with all candidates who may be a fit.
<< Back to main Careers page