Associate Marketing Account Manager, Full-Time
Magnetude Consulting is a full-service marketing agency that provides outsourced marketing department services to B2B tech sector startups and small businesses.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to join our team as an Associate Account Manager to serve as the point person for a portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate possesses excellent communication skills and has prior experience serving in a client facing role with a marketing agency.
The Associate Account Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing client relationships and being the point person for our entire team’s activities for a particular set of clients. This individual will work closely with our marketing consultants and build strong, collaborative relationships with clients. In addition to managing clients, this individual will also be responsible for delivery work.
This is a stepping stone to the Account Manager position.
Key responsibilities include to:
- Serve as the key contact for a portfolio of clients
- Create, maintain & manage schedules and project plans to meet goals and deadlines
- Effectively manage relationship and communicate project process and requirements with internal and client audiences
- Ensure optimal on-boarding of new clients by coordinating activities across the team to ensure we are meeting or exceeding clients expectations
- Handle incoming client requests; problem solve as necessary and pull in other members from the team as appropriate
- Maintain regular communication and contact with team and client(s)
- Lead regular meetings with clients and internal client check ins
- Be proactive in identifying new areas to support clients in meeting their goals
- Organize project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
- Provide metrics and recommendations for program improvement to clients on an ongoing basis
- Manage several projects at various stages simultaneously–without missing a beat
- Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs actuals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong, generalist marketing understanding across digital and traditional channels to drive client and internal discussions and planning
- Have prior experience in the tech sector & B2B marketing
- Have the ability to hit the ground running with projects in unfamiliar fields
- Be able to juggle a large amount and wide range of activities and responsibilities on any given day or week–and enjoy doing so
- Be entrepreneurial in nature–we have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture and are looking for someone who will fit right in
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 5-8 years of prior experience in B2B marketing roles
- 2+ years in an account management role with marketing agency or consultant firm
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to perform self-directed activities
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work cooperatively with various internal team members and client teams
This is a full-time position so we are looking for someone who wants to take the next step in the career path and who is passionate about all things marketing.
If you are interest, contact [email protected]nsulting.com.