Full-time B2B Marketing Strategist
Magnetude is a B2B marketing firm that pioneered the fractional marketing approach for small to medium tech-related businesses. The firm offers a wide range of strategic and execution-focused marketing services to seamlessly dovetail into client growth goals. The company specializes in growth strategy consulting and fractional marketing department services including marketing strategy, messaging, branding, websites, content development, digital marketing, demand generation, sales and channel enablement, and brand visibility.
Magnetude services clients across the globe and brings specialized expertise in areas including cybersecurity, big data/AI, SaaS products, B2B professional services, and emerging and established technology related products and services.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.https://www.magnetudeconsulting.com/about/careers/full-time-b2b-marketing-strategist/
- Manage the client communication and relationship during the upfront strategy portion of the engagement; ultimately this will / could be transferred to an account manager depending on the specific client relationship
- Provide strategic direction to the client and our internal team on execution of the programs and ultimately the original strategy
- Based on the strategy, assist in organizing project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
- Responsible for infusing latest and emerging trends in marketing into client work and strategies
- Perform gap analysis on client’s business / marketing efforts and succinctly capture opportunities and short and long term recommendations. Ability to use tools to extract industry / competitive data and benchmarks to measure client against and form recommendations
- Facilitating market research activities including but not limited to stakeholder and target audience interviews
- Synthesize all research activities and overlay marketing best practices to form recommendations to meet the clients needs and goals
- Define specific programs / tactics that will support the overall strategy and drive impact for the client’s business
- Review and respond to performance metrics, being able to speak to expectations, benchmarks and make recommendations based on what the data shows
- Be a great communicator who has a broad generalist understanding of key marketing functions to speak strategically about these areas: marketing communications, digital marketing, events, and sales/channel enablement and overall marketing planning and budgeting.
- Strong affinity towards demand gen planning as part of broader marketing planning responsibilities.
- Have prior experience in B2B tech sector marketing roles doing hands-on work in at least a few of the following areas: content development, messaging, digital marketing, product marketing, media/influencer relations, social media, trade shows/events and sales and/or channel enablement
- Have a strong, generalist marketing understanding across digital and traditional channels to drive client and internal discussions and planning; ensuring current and emerging trends are always top of mind
- Have the ability to ramp up quickly on client industries and solutions
- Have the ability to prioritize appropriately to meet deadlines and review cycles
- Be entrepreneurial in nature—we have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture and are looking for someone who will fit right in
- Be comfortable presenting to senior-level client stakeholders
- 10-20+ years of marketing experience with a strong focus on B2B & tech sector; cyber security experience is a plus
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize projects and activities