Full-time B2B Content Strategist & Writer (Remote, New England)
Magnetude Consulting is a boutique, full-service, Boston area-based marketing agency that specializes in working with entrepreneurial B2B tech sector firms. We have an opening for an entrepreneurially-minded, passionate content strategist with the ability to support content planning efforts and perform actual content development (with hands on experience in a breadth of marketing channels). This individual will be responsible for working with both the internal team and our clients on defining, managing, and executing against the content portion of our client’s strategic marketing efforts. The role is best suited towards an individual who is a self-starter, can write for various content types (white papers, webinars, videos, sales materials, advertising, etc) and is passionate about the impact that a strong content strategy can have on B2B businesses.
Why work for Magnetude Consulting?
Magnetude cultivates a collaborative, exciting, and rewarding work environment, where employees love working together and with our clients. We are female-founded and owned, and we believe that the work/life balance of our team is key to our success. Our team of marketing experts spans a broad range of all marketing disciplines and employs the most current marketing technologies, strategies, and tactics. We pride ourselves on building true partnerships with our clients that help us deliver the highest-quality marketing to support their growth and success.
- Serving as the content strategist subject matter expert for B2B marketing
- Participating and supporting during discovery and other strategic conversations to obtain appropriate information to develop content strategies.
- Developing content strategies that are part of a larger marketing strategy
- Researching and developing creative/editorial briefs to pitch content ideas as part of the execution of the content strategy
- Developing thought leadership content (e.g. white papers, eBooks, infographics, blog posts, webinars), video scripts, sales enablement materials (e.g. sales decks, collateral), product marketing materials (e.g. data sheets), persuasive short-form copy (e.g. website copy, digital ads, email campaigns, social posts) that all align with an overarching strategy – in line with candidate’s content skill set
- Providing oversight and management of the execution of the content strategy if/as other SME’s are pulled in to develop the content
- Growing into responsibility of managing all content creators within the company to ensure skillsets are appropriately paired with staffing needs and work continuously demonstrates a certain level of quality
- Have experience in tech / cyber security; health tech experience is a plus
- Be positive, collaborative, team player and a great communicator
- Poses a strong ability to both give and receive constructive feedback
- Be able to develop a breadth of content types
- Demonstrate ability to write on a range of B2B topics for executive-level audiences
- Able to manage multiple clients at a time with tight deadlines
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail with spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Experience overseeing other content creators
- Willingness and desire to learn new areas in content-related skill set gaps: e.g. messaging, content strategy, content plan development, new content formats / tools
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education
- 5-15 years of prior experience in B2B marketing content development roles and content strategy development